Last fall, the 2011 Calix Innovation Awards were one of the highlights of the Calix User Group Conference. (Watch the videos.) In 2012, we are expanding the program.
- Are you transforming your network to support the applications of the future?
- Have you deployed unique servicesto your subscribers?
- Have you improved the efficiency of your business?
- Have you rolled out advanced broadband services in your community in the face of significant hurdles or in response to disasters?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, we want to hear from you.
The Call for Entries for the 2012 Calix Innovation Awards is now open. In order to qualify for the 2012 awards, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your company is a Calix customer.
- A company representative will attend the 2012 Calix User Group Conference in Las Vegas to accept the honor.
- You’ll grant access for Calix to visit your company to produce a video case study.
- You must submit your entry by August 1.
While a panel of judges will choose a number of companies to honor with Calix Innovation Awards, five select submissions will also become finalists for the Calix Customer Choice Award, to be voted on by your peers. The top vote-getter will be honored with a special Calix Innovation Award. All winners will be highlighted before nearly 2000 people at the User Group Conference as well as in national news media and on the Calix website.
To submit your company for a 2012 Calix Innovation Award, send a submission of 500 words or less to email@example.com explaining why your company would be an outstanding example of an innovative service provider.
Suggested areas of focus include:
- Improved Operational Efficiency
- Excellence in Network Transformation
- Comprehensive Use of the Unified Access portfolio
- Enhanced Subscriber Experience